As a Morris County personal trainer for the last 6 years, I have worked in a dozen different gyms and have seen it all. Many individuals turn to what we refer to as ‘big box gyms’ when they want to accomplish their fitness goals.
Let’s face it, everyone wants to have a healthy, fit and athletic body. However, not everyone has the time to make it to a gym.
Does this mean it is impossible for them to get into the best shape of their life?
For years, I have been training my clients in the comfort of their own homes (sometimes even outside their homes when the weather is nice), helping them to achieve their fitness goals without the hassle of maintaining a gym membership that they pay for and barely use.
If you can’t make it to the gym, then I bring fitness to your doorstep.
As a client of Results Home Fitness, you receive a number of benefits which personal training in a traditional gym can’t offer, such as:
- All equipment is purchased and provided for you; you already paid for your package, I cover all additional expense. If I decide you need adjustable dumbbells to continue your fitness progress, I will purchase them for you. Simple as that.
- You receive a spreadsheet which explains exactly what exercises you should do on the days you are NOT training with me. Fitness is achieved through consistency. In order to get your results, I make sure you are maximizing your program by taking forward steps every day.
- Nutrition guidelines and advice to make sure you know what foods to avoid, and how much you should be eating on a daily basis to reach your goals.
- Flexible pricing if you decide you want to train as a small group with your friends
- GUARANTEED RESULTS by the end of your first package purchased.